Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Awesome Parents

Most of you know my Awesome Parents :) 
 I seriously have the most amazing parents a child could ask for. As I sit back in bliss today and think about how lucky I am it just makes me smile... :) I dont think that my mom raising me and my younger brother could of done a better job, being a single mom working full time & long hours just to make sure we had everything we needed. It really shows how strong of a women she is. I know it wasnt easy on her but she did it exactly right. My brother Jorden and myself have grown into quite the adults (for the most part ha ha Jorden is better then me) and we do owe so much to her. My real dad moved to Florida when we were both really young and we only saw him a few times a year so we did end up growing apart and as we got older our schedules got buiser. We still keep in touch around holidays and now that we have children its great to stay in contact even more!
My mom got remarried to the most amazing guy ever he has been in our life for like 15 years(or more lost count) his name is Robert he has been so great to me and my brother he made most of our life possible growing up, teaching us things being there for my mom when raising us wasnt so easy. Robert has  honeslty given me the life I always wanted I know it wasnt easy for him being the "step dad" and there are times we both wanted to kill eachother but all I can do is thank him for all he has done :) My parents still continue to give and give for me and my brother and its such a blessing to have such great role models. I try and live each day by being the best mother I can be for my daughter and know that being a single mom has its ups... many of them actually. I cant wait for the day that I get to experience what my mother did with my step dad and know that someone will be in my life to help me not do it alone! It makes me excited to even think about :) I cant wait to grow my family and keep teaching Aijla about life and living each memory and moment to the fullest!


Mom & Me


 

1 comment:

  1. Love your parents! And how did you get your blog so dang cute??

    ReplyDelete