Monday, January 21, 2013

New Me.New Year

Guess who's back?! yeah I know its only been over a year however I told myself that this year I would do better with my blogging fingers :)
Where do I even begin... my life has changed so much the past year as to why I started a new Blog.. out with the past and on to the New!!
I have never been happier in my life then I have been the past few months, it took me a really long time to figure out to just be me and stop living life for someone else.
Life now...
Aijla & I are currently still at my moms and its so nice. So rewarding having such a strong supportive family that does so much for you and only wants to see you succeed.. but on that note we are moving out soon :) I have decided that I'm almost 27 and its time I be a big girl again! I am much stronger this time around & want aijla to see this and couldn't be happier to get back into my condo in Draper. 3 More weeks !!! eeekkk I am so excited.

Work has been amazing for the most part has it ups / downs. I am still with Rk Properties I recently got promoted in Sept 2012 and was beyond excited about this I have worked really hard to have my own property. We are currently going through a potential sell to another company and I am trying to stay optimistic about still having a job. Hoping they will want to keep the same staff! So fingers crossed ... PLEASE!

Aijla... ahhh where do I even begin about this bundle of Joy! ;) seriously this little girl completes my life she has been such a blessing to me and my family. She is just so smart and blows me away everyday I cant even believe I will have a 3 year old in 3 months! Her smile is contagious and I just love her blonde curly locks! She is perfect in my eyes even with attitude :)

Life is good :)
I feel so lucky!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna! I am glad to hear that you are so happy! You are such a strong woman, and a great role model for your little girl. How exciting to be moving back to your condo in draper. One of these times when I am back in town we should get together with Brindy again and go to lunch or something! Aijla is so adorable, I love seeing all of your cute pictures of her! Good luck with your move:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh Carli! Thank you so much!! I would love to get together with you girls. Your family is adorable and gives me hope of blending a family one day! love you girl

      Delete